Galapagos Field Report & Video
What’s it like to travel in the Galapagos right now? Check out this quick video our VP Allie Almario made from her recent trip to Ecuador to scout out the latest and greatest from Darwin’s Enchanted Islands. Click the boat to view video.
Here are four things you need to know about the current state of adventure luxury travel in the Galapagos:
- The wildlife is thriving! As one naturalist guide said, “For some of the animals here, you just might be the first human they’ve ever met!”
- You only need a negative PCR test within 72 hours of flying into the islands.
- All travelers and cruise ship staff are vaccinated or have tested negative for COVID upon arrival. The small human population in the Galapagos are 99% vaccinated and due to its isolation, have had very few COVID cases.
- No masks are required once you’re on board your ship *.
* COVID rules and regulations for each ship will vary.
If you have flexible dates, great rates are available for last-minute travel and for 2022. Call Allie now at (800) 545-1910, ext. 434 for the latest deals.
Allie E. Almario